Because Everyone Loves Him...
I'm not really one to get into movie soundtracks. The last soundtrack that I truly enjoyed was from the movie Anchorman. Will Ferrel saved the album by introducing each song with a ridiculous story:
"For this next song I wanted Survivor, but they wouldn't return my calls. I get it. I'm not Survivor..."
"This next song reminds me of the first time I killed a man..."
Check it out if you ever have the chance - you'll laugh your ass off. Borat is another rare exception. The collection of music, both from the film and episodes of the television program, continues the entire charade that is the character.

Borat - Original Soundtrack
[Buy it]
"For this next song I wanted Survivor, but they wouldn't return my calls. I get it. I'm not Survivor..."
"This next song reminds me of the first time I killed a man..."
Check it out if you ever have the chance - you'll laugh your ass off. Borat is another rare exception. The collection of music, both from the film and episodes of the television program, continues the entire charade that is the character.
Borat - Original Soundtrack
[Buy it]
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home