Things That Make You Go, "Hmmmmm..."
I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing, but the ol' blog has been added to the mailing list of BMG... meaning the company is now peddling its trash to me in hopes that I'll post it for my faithful readers.
The way I see it, it's good because it means people are paying attention. If I recieve a free MP3 every now and then it's fine by me. It could also be bad, because it indicates that I'm now on the radar screen at the major labels.
I really have no quams with this whatsoever, as it could expose me to new and talented artists with whom I'm not familiar. But if the first email I recieved is any indication, the bulk of these artists will be absolute crap.
Let me introduce you to who BMG is pushing on us now, KIM KLINE...

The way I see it, it's good because it means people are paying attention. If I recieve a free MP3 every now and then it's fine by me. It could also be bad, because it indicates that I'm now on the radar screen at the major labels.
I really have no quams with this whatsoever, as it could expose me to new and talented artists with whom I'm not familiar. But if the first email I recieved is any indication, the bulk of these artists will be absolute crap.
Let me introduce you to who BMG is pushing on us now, KIM KLINE...
If you're a guy, you're probably thinking what I'm thinking - I'd totally do her. But seriously, she's terrible. I can't begin to tell you how bad she is. I won't even waste your time with links to her web page, or a sample of her music (because trust me, you don't want to hear it).
I can, however, say this: BMG - if you're gonna send me music, make sure you check out what I've posted in the past first. This isn't a pop blog, or a new country blog, or anything like that. The only way you'll get positive press for this piece of trash is by sending me more (provocative) pictures of her.
The end.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home