the white barry

Thursday, October 26, 2006

A Little Late On This

Well, I know that I'm probably the last blog on the web to post about this, but I just can't help myself.

The Good, The Bad, & The Queen is the new band from Blur frontman, Damon Albarn, sort of. You see, the group as of yet has no name, but the title of their upcoming album has already been established as The Good, The Bad, & The Queen. Expectations are especially high when you consider the calibre of the musicians involved. The group is comprised of The Clash's former bassist, Paul Simonon, ex-Verve guitarist Simon Tong, and drummer Tony Allen - drummer for Fela Kuti. If that's not enough, their debut album will be produced by hero-of-the-moment DJ Danger Mouse.

For more on the group, visit their website.

Check them out, let me know what you think:

The Good, The Bad, & The Queen - Herculean

Note: Link will only be available for 7 days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home