the white barry

Monday, September 11, 2006

What Have I Missed?


Sometimes work interferes with events that are so momentous, you know you will kick yourself for missing it for years to come. Such is the case with the recent premiere of Borat at the Toronto International Film Festival. Instead of purchasing tickets for the midnight showing, I thought it wise to wait until the film's theatrical release in November. That was a mistake.

The Thursday night premiere ran into projector problems quickly, with less than 20 minutes of the movie actually being shown. But that's exactly when the real hilarity began. Check out the YouTube videos from the event. I like when he calls Michael Moore a 'fat man', mostly because it's so true.

Borat Video 1:



Borat Video 1:



Borat's Grand Entrance:



I'll be back with a review of Toronto's incarnation of V-Fest soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home