Neither Japanese, nor Law Enforcers
Being from Toronto, it hasn't been hard to take notice of the ever-growing buzz surrounding Tokyo Police Club. Their track 'Nature of the Experiment' has been tearing up the internet. When I recently picked up their EP, A Lesson in Crime, I was more than pleasantly surprised. It's an amazing little disc. It bounces from up-tempo gem to up-tempo gem, proving that these guys are worth the hype. The only downside is that at just over 16 minutes in length, we the audience are left hungry for more. These guys have a lot of potential... I can't wait to hear where they'll go from here.

Tokyo Police Club - A Lesson in Crime
Remember: Delete after 24 hours, then do the right thing... buy it - these guys deserve it.
Tokyo Police Club - A Lesson in Crime
Remember: Delete after 24 hours, then do the right thing... buy it - these guys deserve it.
1 Comments:
At 7:58 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! General aviation and flight plan
Post a Comment
<< Home