The Hardest Working Man in Canadian Hip Hop
I’ve posted DL Incognito’s stuff here before, and today I’m happy to bring you a little more. If you have yet to familiarize yourself with his work, I implore that you do (that's right, I said 'implore'). DL is one of the true talents in Canada’s confused hip hop landscape. While many Canadian MCs have focused on producing commercial music, DL has stuck to his guns and come up with three quality albums. As a result, he’s developed a solid fan base of true hip hop junkies. They appreciate the hard work he’s put into his music, which is especially impressive considering he is both independent and Canadian! He’s latest album, Organic Music for a Digital World, is more of the typical that has become so appreciated. The beats are simplistic - samples looped over kicks and snares. They effectively help showcase DL’s lyrical capabilities… Support this guy! Get out there and pick up a copy!

Organic Music for a Digital World
Organic Music for a Digital World
1 Comments:
At 8:12 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
That's a great story. Waiting for more. Hot swimsuit model Infection sinus zithromax bride choicesinfo dress mother site Kosciusko football
Post a Comment
<< Home