The Strokes Canadian Tour
Update:
The Strokes @ Ricoh Collesium
Saturday, May 6
Tickets go on sale SATURDAY
Original Posting:
The Strokes are expected to announce the details of their upcoming Canadian tour at some point today. The cross-country trek is to begin sometime in May, following a slew of American dates and right before the group heads overseas. I can’t wait for them to hit town because they’ve always put on a solid show. In celebration of the announcement, check out their cover of the Ramones’ “Life Is A Gas”, off of the “Heart in a Cage” UK single.

Life is a Gas
...I'll get the Toronto date up as soon as I find it...
The Strokes @ Ricoh Collesium
Saturday, May 6
Tickets go on sale SATURDAY
Original Posting:
The Strokes are expected to announce the details of their upcoming Canadian tour at some point today. The cross-country trek is to begin sometime in May, following a slew of American dates and right before the group heads overseas. I can’t wait for them to hit town because they’ve always put on a solid show. In celebration of the announcement, check out their cover of the Ramones’ “Life Is A Gas”, off of the “Heart in a Cage” UK single.
Life is a Gas
...I'll get the Toronto date up as soon as I find it...
1 Comments:
At 6:51 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
Thanks.
Post a Comment
<< Home