the white barry

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

A Quick Little Post..

I’m really quite busy today, so I’ll post up a couple quick hits and try to get a more appropriate post later on.

To begin, Sunset Rubdown has been getting a ton of internet buzz as of late. Most of this is due to the fact that the group is fronted by Spencer Krug of Wolf Parade, current indie favourites. The advance copy of Shut Up I Am Dreaming has been floating around the blog scene for a while now. From the sounds of this early release, the album will make for another worthwhile purchase.

Sunset Rubdown - Shut Up I Am Dreaming

Shut Up I Am Dreaming

Next is the new single from Coldcut, "True Skool". It features Roots Manuva and is actually quite addictive. The CD single features a few remixes, but the original track is the true gem.

True Skool CDS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home