Long Time, No Post
Sorry everyone, I've been real busy as of late with stuff. Not to mention that this past weekend destroyed my once precious liver. I haven't found anything to exciting in terms of music recently. Head over to the Indie Connection and get that Eagle*Seagull album, thats a huge post. In the meantime, here is my latest playlist (in no real order)...
March 06
Tracklisting:
The New Pornographers - Use It
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Gold Lion
Bloc Party - Helicopter
The Go! Team - Junior Kickstart
Jason Collett - I'll Bring The Sun
The Walkmen - The Rat
The Raconteurs - Steady, As She Goes
Arctic Monkeys - When The Sun Goes Down
eagle*seagull - Photograph
The Stills - In The Beginning
Pilate - Barely Listening
Bloc Party - Two More Years
The Strokes - Heart In A Cage
People in Planes - If You Talk Too Much (My Head Will Explode)
March 06
Tracklisting:
The New Pornographers - Use It
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Gold Lion
Bloc Party - Helicopter
The Go! Team - Junior Kickstart
Jason Collett - I'll Bring The Sun
The Walkmen - The Rat
The Raconteurs - Steady, As She Goes
Arctic Monkeys - When The Sun Goes Down
eagle*seagull - Photograph
The Stills - In The Beginning
Pilate - Barely Listening
Bloc Party - Two More Years
The Strokes - Heart In A Cage
People in Planes - If You Talk Too Much (My Head Will Explode)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home