the white barry

Friday, March 10, 2006

Friday Randomness

Okay, so its the end of the week and I'm not exactly enthusiastic about writing a bunch, so I'll just throw up some music in a single post and hope that you guys approve. Also, don't be afraid to leave a comment if you are enjoying the site... It would be a good source of motivation.

First, here's a new track off Ghostface's upcoming Fishcale album. I have yet to listen to it, but I'm sure it will be interesting, as it is produced by Jay Dee (Rest in Peace).

New Ghostface

Ghostface - Whipped With a Strap (Prod. by J Dilla)


Everyone loves Leslie Feist. Let's not kid ourselves, she's the darling of the indie world right now. But all the acclaim is rightfully due. I remember seeing her steal the show at last year's Juno awards (Canada's equivalent of the Grammys). She got up in front of a massive crowd with nothing more than her guitar and instantly won over everyone (see pic below).

Feist at the 2005 Junos

Anyway, her album Let it Die is simply amazing. Check it out.

Feist - Let it Die

Let it Die


By now, you've all probably heard of the theft of Film School's touring van. Well, I ask that if you like this album do your part by going out and buying it. Take a look at their MySpace site for any updates on shows.

Film School - Film School

Film School

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home