Early Morning Goodness
Well, I'm not gonna be around for most of the day so I wanted to get this up pretty quickly. The brand new Ghostface LP, Fishscale! Everyone's favourite member of the Wu Tang Clan is back, and Fishscale definitely does not disappoint! Ghostface's unique brand of rhyming, as well as his keen ear for a quality beat has set him apart from other mainstream emcees. His latest album is quite easily his best since Supreme Clientele. I'm actually quite surprised, as my expectations from Ghost haven't been too high as of late. I'm getting excited again about his upcoming album with MF Doom, because this release is sheer brilliance!

Fishscale
Fishscale
2 Comments:
At 3:20 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
'Fishscale' is standing up as my favourite release of 2006 so far.
Great post.
At 10:19 p.m.,
....that guy said…
Yeah, its really good. I'm glad that Ghostface keeps coming up with quality albums...
Post a Comment
<< Home