the white barry

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Your Daily Report

Murs Does it Again
I wish I lived in California. According to a report on HipHopDX.com, Murs is planning a huge one day event featuring the Living Legends, Brother Ali and Felt among others. The Paid Dues Festival promises to be hip hop's equivalent to the Warped Tour. In other Murs news, he'll be dropping his latest collabo with 9th Wonder, entitled Murs & 9th Wonder - Murray's Revenge on the 21st of March.

Murs


From the "I Hope This Tanks" Department
The Lord of the Rings musical is opening here in Toronto on the 4th. It cost $27 million to produce, and an additional $1 million each week it runs. I'm sorry, but that's insane. I don't just hope it bombs, I know it will. They were showing clips of it on the news recently, and it looks terrible. Anyway, the CBC has a huge article about it if you're interested.

Let's Play Hobbit!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:48 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

     
  • At 4:35 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home