Representing Beantown
Boston duo 7L & Esoteric have been major players in underground hip hop since they first came together in 1992. Too Much Posse, a new compilation of Esoteric’s work, chronicles his collaborative efforts since those early days. It features a slew of hip hop greats, and even a guest spot from professional wrestler John Cena (I hope you hate him as much as I do). Although there are a few stumbling blocks throughout the album, it does effectively recount Esoteric’s evolution to the artist he is today.

Too Much Posse
Too Much Posse
1 Comments:
At 5:34 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! prostrate cancer http://www.dr-martens-mens-airwair-sandals.info Environmental management system training in michigan viagra camping cambrils Cash on delivery for prescription adderall xr software keys Indiana annual multi trip travel insurance pharmacies Mission trips to payday loan online mobile phone tools Application for call centers in philippines Dale hollow lake camping http://www.cooking-schools-7.info Html flash card program free download
Post a Comment
<< Home