The Next-Next Big UK Band
It seems like there is a new "it" band from the UK every week, so when I first heard about The Subways I didn't think much about it. In all honesty, I put the band at the back of my mind, fully expecting to never hear anything about them again. When I happened upon their album Young For Eternity I was pleasantly surprised. Maybe it's because my initial expectations were so low, or maybe the truth is that the album is that good. There are several low points, but as a whole the album is at least worth a listen. The song writing is fairly simplistic and the lyrics borderline plagiarise Dr. Seuss, but that is part of the reason that it works. Just don't expect much.

Young For Eternity
Young For Eternity
2 Comments:
At 2:35 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
I am reasonably new at this and i was wondering when i downloaded this file it is asking for a pasword? What is it?
At 11:00 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
Looking for information and found it at this great site... provigil standard dose chronic fatigue http://www.vortec-cpi.info/Bipolar-and-provigil.html Mitsubishi tv shematics provigil picture hvac roof racks provigil prescription order discount Pizza pizza and waterloo phone number provigil for alzheimers Quest vitamin Free divorce filing cosmetics and dutch market Affiliate marketing just got better...
Post a Comment
<< Home