the white barry

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

News Update

Ohhhhh Saddam!
Is it just me or is Saddam Hussein essentially a 5 year old kid? I mean, first the Americans find him hiding in a hole in the ground, and now there’s his behaviour during all of the court proceedings against him in Iraq. Sure, he’s been acting up ever since his trial began, but today’s actions are just ridiculous. He now claims to be on a hunger strike in protest of his treatment. Wha?!? Does he expect people to care? Is he hoping that he will generate sympathy for himself and his fellow accused? Will they be forced to feed him with the old “airplane-into-the-hangar” routine? I hope so.

...and wackiness ensues!

The highlight of the day was when Saddam told the judge to hit himself on the head with his gavel. Absolutely ridiculous!

Skating (and Sexing) With Celebrities
According to my number one source for news, Inside Edition, Skating With Celebrities finalists Kristy Swanson and Lloyd Eisler have been heating things up off the ice (sorry, had to go for that one)! Eisler ditched his pregnant wife in Canada for Swanson. You've got to love the power of figure skating.... huh?

You wanna take this to the ice?

Jodie Sweetin: Method Actress
In an announcement that undoubtedly took nobody by surprise, Stephanie Tanner confessed that she is a recovering Meth-head. It’s time to pay up in your office pools, because we finally have a Full House cast member off the wagon! Don’t mind me, I’m just upset because I was betting on Kimmy Gibbler. So what’s next for Jodie Sweetin now that she’s out of rehab? A destined-to-fail comeback, of course!

Stephanie? Is everything alright?

2 Comments:

  • At 11:32 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

     
  • At 11:10 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home