A Little News Update
Stern Finally in Canada
Well, after thousands of complaints an a lenghty online petition, Sirius Canada has finally decided to add the Howard Stern Show to its lineup. The company was initially hesitant to do so, especially after Stern's program was pulled from Canadian airwaves a few years back.

Raconteurs Songs Available
In case you haven't caught it yet, Jack White's new side-project The Raconteurs have a couple of songs available for listening on their website. I'm liking "Steady, As She Goes" a lot.

Trading Stocks = Doing Coke
This is no joke. I saw this on the news today and almost rethought my entire career path! Apparently, the feeling that accompanies the buying and selling of stocks is equivalent to having an orgasm or the high from cocaine.
Well, after thousands of complaints an a lenghty online petition, Sirius Canada has finally decided to add the Howard Stern Show to its lineup. The company was initially hesitant to do so, especially after Stern's program was pulled from Canadian airwaves a few years back.
Raconteurs Songs Available
In case you haven't caught it yet, Jack White's new side-project The Raconteurs have a couple of songs available for listening on their website. I'm liking "Steady, As She Goes" a lot.
Trading Stocks = Doing Coke
This is no joke. I saw this on the news today and almost rethought my entire career path! Apparently, the feeling that accompanies the buying and selling of stocks is equivalent to having an orgasm or the high from cocaine.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home