Lets Get Go!ing
How could anyone forget the first single off of *NSYNC’s 2001 album, Celebrity? Throughout the song "Pop", good ol’ Justin would repeat the phrase "Dirty Pop" over and over. Unfortunately for the fellas, they had no clue what dirty pop was or is. Dirty pop is The Go! Team. Admittedly, I was late on discovering their music, but now I am absolutely in love with Thunder Lightning Strike. The album is just so much fun, and at teams feels epic in scope. The recording itself sounds quite dirty and rough at times. The group successfully melds large, heavy drum beats with melodic samples and instrumentation. It really is unlike any other music out there, and must be heard to be appreciated.
I apologize for the *NSYNC reference, but I felt bad because they haven't recieved much press lately - they're pretty much homeless.

Thunder, Lightning, Strike
I apologize for the *NSYNC reference, but I felt bad because they haven't recieved much press lately - they're pretty much homeless.
Thunder, Lightning, Strike
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home