I've Gotta See This!
In case you have yet to see it, the trailer for Nacho Libre is now online. This film is the reason Jack Black had that strangely intriguing moustache while taking part in the media blitz surrounding King Kong. My expectations for this film are admittedly high. For those who don’t know, it’s directed by Jared Hess, the man who brought us Napoleon Dynamite. The movie was also written by Hess and his brother Joshua, as well as Mike White, the writer of Orange County and School of Rock. I realize that there is a lot of anti-Napoleon sentiment these days, but I continue to love the film despite all the t-shirts and 12 year old fans. I really think that Nacho Libre could be amazing too. I mean, Jack Black as a Mexican? Genius! Check it out!

Nacho Libre Trailer
Nacho Libre Trailer
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home