"I'm not a Ganster I Throw-up a lot"
There has been plenty of Murs posted here in the past, so it should come as no surprise when I add his collaborations with Slug to that collection. Together, they form Felt, a rap duo with the sole mission of having sex with B-list celebrities. They have released two full length albums, A Tribute to Christina Ricci and A Tribute to Lisa Bonet. Both are great, but I personally prefer their most recent effort, dedicated to everyone’s favourite Cosby-kid. “Morris Day” is one track that repeats frequently in my stereo. It’s such a chilled yet soulful song…. “I’m just trying to live life cool, Morris Day”

Felt - A Tribute to Christina Ricci

Felt 2 - A Tribute to Lisa Bonet
Felt - A Tribute to Christina Ricci
Felt 2 - A Tribute to Lisa Bonet
4 Comments:
At 12:36 a.m.,
....that guy said…
Enjoy it man, its a great album!
At 12:45 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
gracias gracias... murs is my shit... thanks on this. new to the blog as well, being that this is my first comment, props to you...
At 1:31 p.m.,
....that guy said…
thanks man, appreciate it
At 9:58 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
This is very interesting site... xxx erotic free adult stories Teen girls naked and shaved gay teenage erotic love stories Large strapon dildos San diego california casino perfume aftershaves kouros sprays Dentists in perry fl florida free photo ass anti virus remover fosamax and evista comparison gay arab stories White woman dating black man ocean view hawaii Cartoon golf bag Mature ladies pics Westcott butts Is butt sex safe Day spa laser hair removal durham north carolina Tranny.com Relic leather watch
Post a Comment
<< Home