the white barry

Friday, February 03, 2006

Battle of the MFs

By now I'm sure most of you have heard about the beef between MF Grimm and MF Doom. It's a shame, really, because both emcees are so talented and their collaborations have been amazing. It all started when Grimm was in jail and Doom supposedly stole some cash from him. When Grimm got out things were eventually settled, but only for a short time as Doom ripped Grimm and their former group M.I.C. (Monster Island Czars) on the DangerDoom track "El Chupa Nibre". Now comes MF Grimm's retaliation. Wow, this track is hot. He absolutely slaughters MF Doom on it. I guess we won't be seeing them work together for a while!

DangerDoom - El Chupa Nibre (MF Grimm Diss)

MF Grimm - Book of Daniel (MF Doom Diss)

Well, at least we'll have the memories...

MF Doom & MF Grimm: Best Of

MF Doom & MF Grimm: Best Of

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home