You're SOOO 1992
Well, Rolling Stone has busted open the doors on an exclusive interview that I'm sure NOBODY will care about! Axl Rose says that the new Guns N Roses album, Chinese Democracy, is almost finished!.... Well, the real story here is that Axl is "rockin" the Maple Leafs jersey. My home town team. Really now, who wears jesrseys? I haven't seen anyone in a hockey jersey since the days when Naughty by Nature were big. Oh well, at least its not a Raptors jersey. Although I was fortunate enough to see Axl's reformed GNR when they toured a few years back. What an experience....
3 Comments:
At 2:06 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »
At 7:36 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Jouer casino avec roulette contact lens online store acuvue Better result of video conferencing Acuvue contact discount acuvue contact free 1040ez tax forms sainsburys dishwashers Software to generate credit card numbers lawyer miami Lowering cholesterol drugs
At 2:12 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Wada baseball policy car cd changer installation acuvue Bextra risk for heart attack Wow stats lcd Multimedia projectors epson sanyo nec toshiba Honda motorcycle parts books Beach dealer huntington kia free provider voip debt help
Post a Comment
<< Home