The Unrelenting Hype Machine Strikes Again!
It seems like this is becoming an increasingly common occurence in the world of music. An artist or band recieves so much positive press that it is nearly impossible for them to meet the expectations that are set for them. One such band is the Arctic Monkeys. They've already recieved the curse of death; being named as the next big thing to emerge from England. Their album just debuted at #1 over there, and the singles I Bet You Look Good on the Dance Floor and When the Sun Goes Down have also topped the charts. So is the album everything that it is billed as being? It is a solid record, especially considering the quality of most chart-topping releases. That being said, the band doesn't stretch any musical boundaries and the album at times becomes repetitive. I guess the most appropriate statement would be "its good but not great".

Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not
Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not
2 Comments:
At 7:56 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
thanks for the music sir, lovin the site
At 12:58 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
Looking for information and found it at this great site... cmm and computer security Naked jetsons porn clips http://www.spyware8.info/packard-bell-computer-drivers.html Http 81.9.3.77results.php qq tenuate nazi computer backgrounds Computer armoirs Discovery of zocor Lorazepam lamictal new hampshire computers and technology legal
Post a Comment
<< Home