Some Good News...
Head over to hiphopsite.com and check out the interview with Hi-Tek. In it he mentions that he is beginning to work on a new Reflection Eternal album with Talib Kweli. He promises that they will be reaching new heights with this work. While I find it hard to believe that it can be better than their first collaboration, Train of Thought, I'm sure it will still be amazing. My only concern is that neither artist has been at the top of their game as of late. But Train of Thought easily qualifies as a classic. It's two singles, "Move Something" and "The Blast" were great, but the rest of the album also deserves its fair share of attention. Personal favourites include "Too Late", "Love Language", "Touch You", and "Good Mourning".... check it out!

Train of Thought
I've been listening to a lot of radio lately, because I don't have the money to buy an iTrip. They've been playing a lot of good music, actually. I've been hearing Broken Social Scene, Arcade Fire, and the New Pornographers, among others. I haven't given the New Pornographers latest the attention it deserves, but I will.... oh I will.... Anyway, here it is.

Twin Cinema
Train of Thought
I've been listening to a lot of radio lately, because I don't have the money to buy an iTrip. They've been playing a lot of good music, actually. I've been hearing Broken Social Scene, Arcade Fire, and the New Pornographers, among others. I haven't given the New Pornographers latest the attention it deserves, but I will.... oh I will.... Anyway, here it is.
Twin Cinema
1 Comments:
At 10:40 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
Very nice site! transform plastic surgeons Phone+service+answering Weight training on anti depressants plastic surgeons www evansville in Globalwizz com spam blocker ob celebrex http://www.imitrex-0.info/pancrease_imitrex.html Personal web server for xp home Agunah and christian divorce Store sexylingeriecatalog com propecia
Post a Comment
<< Home