Rockaway...
If there's any reggae artist out there that doesn't recieve their due credit, its definitely Beres Hammond. I mean, this guy works hard! He's released a handful of albums, and a ton of singles. Just check out his listing at allmusic if you don't believe me! His soulful approach to lovers rock is a perfect amalgamation of R&B and traditional reggae. Check out the tracks I've included below. Rockaway is my personal favourite; a tribute to the artists that have influenced Beres' style and life. Come Down Father is also another great song...

They Gonna Talk
Rockaway
Come Down Father
They Gonna Talk
Rockaway
Come Down Father
1 Comments:
At 6:02 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Commercial humidifier Tre comme par prozac prozac Chromium picolinate for weight loss asthma management guidelines Canada propecia online 28tga and lipitor drugs online canada prozac Germantown refinance Merchant account pennsylvania All small appliances Renting wheelchair accessible vans in richmond va georgia state soccer http://www.suzuki-motorcycle-part-wholesalers.info renault kangoo van roof panel Does zoloft work http://www.gaining-weight-while-on-effexor.info/prozac-soma.html Zoloft caffeine 120 camera digital hp Lexapro synthroid
Post a Comment
<< Home