News of the Day
Rumors-a-Plenty
So it seems that the New Pornographers will be playing a free show in Toronto within the coming weeks... More details to come.
Artest Loses in Toronto
Ron Artest played his second game for the Sacramento Kings yesterday, against the hometown Raptors. He says he hasn't had time to get new shoes yet, so he was still sporting his yellow and white pair from his days with the Pacers. He had actually coloured them black with a marker. It was a great day for signs from the fans. Some that I caught during the telecast included:
"I Miss Babcock Like I Miss Yogi"
"Ron Artest for GM"
"Artest: Don't Hit Me I Have School Tomorrow"
So it seems that the New Pornographers will be playing a free show in Toronto within the coming weeks... More details to come.
Artest Loses in Toronto
Ron Artest played his second game for the Sacramento Kings yesterday, against the hometown Raptors. He says he hasn't had time to get new shoes yet, so he was still sporting his yellow and white pair from his days with the Pacers. He had actually coloured them black with a marker. It was a great day for signs from the fans. Some that I caught during the telecast included:
"I Miss Babcock Like I Miss Yogi"
"Ron Artest for GM"
"Artest: Don't Hit Me I Have School Tomorrow"
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home