News of the Day...
Bye Bye, Babcock!
Wow, its about time that the Raptors fired GM Rob Babcock. This man has single handedly made the franchise the joke of the NBA. The Vince Carter trade, the signing (and eventual trading) of Rafer Alston, drafting Rafael Arujo with the 8th overall pick two years ago... Need I continue? This man is a joke. I only wish that they had fired him earlier. The only positive is that the Raptors now have a solid core of young players, and two first round draft picks this year.

Fat Kids Like Video Games
Schools in West Virginia are going to use video games in gym class. Seriously, don't today's youth have enough problems? Now the school system is going to tell them that video games are a legitimate form of exercise? What ever happened to dodge ball, hand ball, or even tag?!? Seriously, this is just ridiculous.

Elmo Wants to Kill You
I'm sorry, but is this real?
Wow, its about time that the Raptors fired GM Rob Babcock. This man has single handedly made the franchise the joke of the NBA. The Vince Carter trade, the signing (and eventual trading) of Rafer Alston, drafting Rafael Arujo with the 8th overall pick two years ago... Need I continue? This man is a joke. I only wish that they had fired him earlier. The only positive is that the Raptors now have a solid core of young players, and two first round draft picks this year.
Fat Kids Like Video Games
Schools in West Virginia are going to use video games in gym class. Seriously, don't today's youth have enough problems? Now the school system is going to tell them that video games are a legitimate form of exercise? What ever happened to dodge ball, hand ball, or even tag?!? Seriously, this is just ridiculous.
Elmo Wants to Kill You
I'm sorry, but is this real?
2 Comments:
At 4:11 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
that's hilarious, stupid soccer moms overeacting
At 1:12 p.m.,
....that guy said…
Yeah, but I still love those soccer moms.
Post a Comment
<< Home