More songs = More fun?
All apologies for the lengthy absence. My eternal quest for employment has occupied entirely too much of my time as of late. I can't imagine how full my schedule will become if I actually get a job. I cringe at the thought. Here's what I'm listening to as I strive towards greatness:
Gnarls Barkley - Crazy
Really, who doesn't like Cee-lo? Well, after his appearance in the latest Black Eyed Peas video, I don't. Seriously though, he's always tried to distance himself from mainstream rappers. He may be considered the poor-man's Andre 3000. Well, considering my current financial state, I'll take Cee-lo. Gnarls Barkley is his new project with producer-of-the-minute DJ Danger Mouse. Now, I've never been a huge fan of Danger Mouse. I thought the Grey Album was completely over-hyped. But he's growing on me.... especially after this catchy tune.
Crazy
eagle*seagull - Photograph
From one catchy tune to another, this song has pretty much been on the repeat in my mind for a while now. The piano goes up, and then it goes down. Sorry, I was distracted for a minute. I especially enjoy the song's triumphant finale, where it slows to its eventual end. I really need to get this album...
Photograph
The Walkmen - The Rat
This song ROCKS! Thats right, it ROCKS! I'm so pumped about this song, mostly because it is so unforgiving in the manner in which it ROCKS! When ever I listen to this song, I open up a can of the ol' brewski, chug her down, and then yell at the wall. All this, because it ROCKS so hard!
P.S. - I may have oversold it.
The Rat
Beck - Lost Cause
This is my official "Good Morning World!" song. I play it in the morning, that is. A little acoustic diddy to crawl out of bed to. Does it really need anymore explaining? I think not.
Lost Cause
A Tribe Called Quest - Electric Relaxation
"Relax yourself, you're a piece of the plan." This song is such a classic. Definitely my favourite Tribe song. Listen, I could go on and on about it all day, but I won't... or will I? No, I won't. Sorry if you were eagerly waiting for me to.
Electric Relaxation
Gnarls Barkley - Crazy
Really, who doesn't like Cee-lo? Well, after his appearance in the latest Black Eyed Peas video, I don't. Seriously though, he's always tried to distance himself from mainstream rappers. He may be considered the poor-man's Andre 3000. Well, considering my current financial state, I'll take Cee-lo. Gnarls Barkley is his new project with producer-of-the-minute DJ Danger Mouse. Now, I've never been a huge fan of Danger Mouse. I thought the Grey Album was completely over-hyped. But he's growing on me.... especially after this catchy tune.
Crazy
eagle*seagull - Photograph
From one catchy tune to another, this song has pretty much been on the repeat in my mind for a while now. The piano goes up, and then it goes down. Sorry, I was distracted for a minute. I especially enjoy the song's triumphant finale, where it slows to its eventual end. I really need to get this album...
Photograph
The Walkmen - The Rat
This song ROCKS! Thats right, it ROCKS! I'm so pumped about this song, mostly because it is so unforgiving in the manner in which it ROCKS! When ever I listen to this song, I open up a can of the ol' brewski, chug her down, and then yell at the wall. All this, because it ROCKS so hard!
P.S. - I may have oversold it.
The Rat
Beck - Lost Cause
This is my official "Good Morning World!" song. I play it in the morning, that is. A little acoustic diddy to crawl out of bed to. Does it really need anymore explaining? I think not.
Lost Cause
A Tribe Called Quest - Electric Relaxation
"Relax yourself, you're a piece of the plan." This song is such a classic. Definitely my favourite Tribe song. Listen, I could go on and on about it all day, but I won't... or will I? No, I won't. Sorry if you were eagerly waiting for me to.
Electric Relaxation
1 Comments:
At 9:05 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
That's a great story. Waiting for more. Floor mats rubbermaid Last minute travel vacation bargain disc balance pontiac 400 engine country home decor Body piercing supplies chair pastel home decor for beachhouse Interior design video Dieting dysfunction erectile malfunction sexual Radar detector cigarette lighter adaptor decor design home re 2003 sales + nissan presage Propecia cause job search for interior designers peugeot cars insurance
Post a Comment
<< Home