More Gnarls...
Okay, this post is pretty much a thank you to John Gotty over at Smoking Section. I saw that he was loving the first Gnarls Barkley track that I posted here a while ago, so here's another two. Both are untitled, and the second track is far stronger than the first... This is already shaping up to be one of the best albums of 2006

Gnarls Barkley - Untitled Tracks
Gnarls Barkley - Untitled Tracks
1 Comments:
At 4:59 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! buspirone Car exotic rental sports Malpractice fraud ad hoc law resource 1987 oldsmobile toronado specs Account best internet merchant reviewed inkjet catridges http://www.meridia9.info travel mexico Side affects for zoloft Online pharmacy vicodin ao Business card design layouts proactiv solution Hardcore singles chat history 1982 cadillac seville Sony handycam dcr dvd101
Post a Comment
<< Home