A Little Old School
I remember purchasing Pete Rock's Soul Survivor disc purely because of the single "Tru Master". I had no idea what the remainder of the album would sound like, and needless to say it blew my mind. I quickly got into more of Pete Rock's stuff, and completely fell in love with all of his work with CL Smooth. Their music is amazing. The beats are so jazzy and soulful, and CL's lyrics match them perfectly.


Mecca and the Soul Brother (1992)

The Main Ingredient (1994)
Main Source is another old school act that I love. The album Breaking Atoms is actually very tough to find. Its no longer in production, and I have yet to find it in any used record store. Thank god that I was able to find it on the internet.

Breaking Atoms
Mecca and the Soul Brother (1992)
The Main Ingredient (1994)
Main Source is another old school act that I love. The album Breaking Atoms is actually very tough to find. Its no longer in production, and I have yet to find it in any used record store. Thank god that I was able to find it on the internet.
Breaking Atoms
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home