I Want My Music!
Well, I don't have too much to provide everyone with today. I will, however, give you some of the tracks that I'm listening to right now, my top five of the moment, if you will.
Fun Loving Criminals - Barry White
Considering the name of this blog, this song is certainly appropriate. Who knew the same group that brought us "Scooby Snacks" could come up with this song? What a great chorus! I wish Barry White could save my life, or at least get me back with my ex-wife!?? Nevermind.
Barry White
Blur - The Universal
I can't believe that there are actually people who like Oasis more than Blur. Granted, Song 2 did turn a lot of people away from the band, but that shouldn't diminish their overall contribution to the world of modern rock.
The Universal
Manic Street Preachers - If You Tolerate This, Then You're Children Will Be Next
Wow, music with a message. Seriously, I've never been to fond of the way these guys were always so, well, preachy. They have continuously set out to make a point with their music. While I do respect that, and their talent is undeniable, I wish they would produce something a little more lighthearted! I hate having to think.
Click Here
Feist - Mushaboom
Another Canuck. This song really grew on me. It so catchy. She played it Monday on Jimmy Kimmel Live, in what he called "one of the best performances ever on the show."
Mushaboom
Aura (ft. Clipse & Kanye West) - Crazy
Unfortunately, this is not the complete song. I don't know much about Aura, but this track is absolutely insane. The Kanye beat is amazing. If anyone has the full song, or knows anything more about Aura, hit up the comment section.
Crazy
Fun Loving Criminals - Barry White
Considering the name of this blog, this song is certainly appropriate. Who knew the same group that brought us "Scooby Snacks" could come up with this song? What a great chorus! I wish Barry White could save my life, or at least get me back with my ex-wife!?? Nevermind.
Barry White
Blur - The Universal
I can't believe that there are actually people who like Oasis more than Blur. Granted, Song 2 did turn a lot of people away from the band, but that shouldn't diminish their overall contribution to the world of modern rock.
The Universal
Manic Street Preachers - If You Tolerate This, Then You're Children Will Be Next
Wow, music with a message. Seriously, I've never been to fond of the way these guys were always so, well, preachy. They have continuously set out to make a point with their music. While I do respect that, and their talent is undeniable, I wish they would produce something a little more lighthearted! I hate having to think.
Click Here
Feist - Mushaboom
Another Canuck. This song really grew on me. It so catchy. She played it Monday on Jimmy Kimmel Live, in what he called "one of the best performances ever on the show."
Mushaboom
Aura (ft. Clipse & Kanye West) - Crazy
Unfortunately, this is not the complete song. I don't know much about Aura, but this track is absolutely insane. The Kanye beat is amazing. If anyone has the full song, or knows anything more about Aura, hit up the comment section.
Crazy
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home