the white barry

Friday, January 20, 2006

Cough Up A Lung, Where I'm From... Pt. 1

Well, I thought I would start the weekend for everyone by posting some homegrown talent. Okay, they may be well known across the globe, but Broken Social Scene tuned their chops right here in Toronto. We all know that the "super-group" is comprised of a number of talents, so I won't bother naming them one by one. I will, however, say this: If I was Antonio Davis, and Broken Social Scene was my wife, I would jump into the stands at any arena to save her, or them, or whatever.

You Forgot it in People

You Forgot it in People (2002)


Broken Social Scene

Broken Social Scene (2005)


More homegrown to come (hopefully)...

1 Comments:

  • At 8:45 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home